In the highly competitive market for electronics products, time-to-market and product cost are extremely important factors for success. Due to the increasing amount of outsourced production, the link between product development and production is not as obvious as it has been past when companies operated with highly integrated in-house development and manufacturing.
By utilizing Design For Excellence (DFX) –tools and methodologies you can ensure the manufacturability of your products. They bring the “voice of manufacturing” into your Product Development even if the physical manufacturing takes place in another part of the world.
We, at Scanfil, have partnered with Etteplan in providing product development services with integrated “True DFX” since 2019. After numerous successful projects together with Etteplan, we want to share our experiences and best practices with all our customers.
• Introduction to Design for Excellence (Design for “X”, DFX)
• Overview of the device creation process and how DFX should be incorporated
• DFX tools and real-life examples
• Łukasz Nowak – Team Manager, Software & Embedded Solutions, Etteplan
• Reijo Kalenius – Development Manager, Scanfil
• Kari Viitala – Sales Manager, Software & Embedded Solutions, Etteplan
Click here to register. The link to the webinar will be sent one hour before the event to everyone registered. Attending the webinar will require you to install a browser-based add-on that will start installing after you’ve opened the link.
If you are unable to attend, don’t worry. We will send a link to the recording of the webinar to everyone registered.